Maintenance and repair service for ductless heat pump
GET THE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CENTRAL AND WALL-MOUNTED HEAT PUMPS FROM PROFESSIONALS.
We offer a maintenance service for ductless heat pump or wall mounted air conditioner. If the indoor unit of the ductless air conditioner or heat pump wall resembles the following photos, you need an in-depth maintenance. The accumulation of dust, allergens and mold directly affects the performance and energy efficiency of your device while reducing its useful life. This also affects the quality of the air you breathe. Unless you have a specialized equipment, you won't be able to do yourself the cleaning of your ductless heat pump.
PLACE A SERVICE CALL
More in-depth maintenance is often required
Although you regularly clean the air filters of your device over time, dust will accumulate in the fan (blower wheel) and the coil of the indoor unit. This accumulation affects the efficiency of ventilation and the transfer of cold or heat from the indoor coil. The following symptoms are a good indication that an in-depth maintenance is required:
- Decrease in device performance, "... it seems to me that there is less air conditioning than before."
- Presence of trash visible to the naked eye (mildew and dust).
- Louder than before fan.
- Water flowing.
- Small balls of trash discarded by the device.
OUR MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Clean your ductless air conditioner or servicing your ductless heat pump is not limited to the maintenance of your filters. The fan (blower wheel) and the indoor coil are the two essential elements to be kept in good order in the indoor unit. And unfortunately, unless You have in equipment and appropriate training, it will not be possible to carry it out yourself. Here's what is the maintenance:
- Test operations of the device before servicing. *
- Clean the inside and outside coil with coil cleaner.
- Clean the indoor fan (blower wheel).
- Clean and test the drain.
- Test operations of the device after servicing.
*The maintenance is not a repair service. Any anomalies on the unit should be repaired before we perform the machine maintenance.PLACE A SERVICE CALL